One of the most stubborn things to get rid of is mould in the bathroom. We understand how difficult it is during the end of tenancy cleaning, when we need to thoroughly clean everything in the house, even the smallest corners from our home. Alcohol is the best choice when fighting with such stains. Common cleaning solutions that can be found in any store can be very effective too, but they contain a big amount of chemicals. But, when regularly dealing with difficult stains, these chemical-based products are not the most clever choice, they can be very dangerous for you and your family, especially if you have small children. Vodka also does not leave any trace of residue, you can use it to remove stains and mould from your bathroom without fearing respiratory repercussions. It does not matter how often you need to clean your bathroom, vodka is environment friendly cleaning solvent.
1. Fill a spray bottle with the least expensive brand you have, remember that the quality of vodka is not important.
2. You should spray the vodka directly to the spot and in the areas where the mould is likely to occur.
3. Wait at least five minutes, or longer to kill the mould. Vodka will evaporate, because it is alcohol. You need to spray the area again, if you notice that the vodka has evaporated before five minutes have elapsed.
4. After that, scrub the mould and the mildew with an old toothbrush.
5. The last thing you need to do is to rinse the area well with water.
With this you can finish the bathroom end of tenancy cleaning.