To have best-looking windows, you need to clean them at least twice a year. Although it's best to hire windows cleaning company to do the job, if you're on a tight budget or just want to take care of your home yourself, here you'll find several useful windows cleaning tips.
- Start with the outside of your window as it'll be more difficult to be cleaned, but you'll satisfied that you've done the harder part first. When cleaning windows, make sure that you wash one of the window sides with horizontal strokes and the other side with vertical strokes. Thus way, you'll see which side has a streak.
- It's sunny outside, let's clean the windows! No! This is one of the most common mistakes people make when cleaning windows. It's best to wash your windows on a cloudy day, because direct sunlight dries cleaning solution before you can wipe it off.
- To avoid any scratches, use one of those long-handle squeegees that all cleaning London companies utilize.
- Don't forget to clean the corners of your windows. To do it, use a soft toothbrush or cotton swab.
- To make your windows sparkle, take an old T-shirt made of well-washed cotton and polish the glass.
- Old newspapers are great cleaning supplies when it comes to cleaning windows as they leaves a films which is resistant to dirt. Moreover, newspapers give an extra shine to your windows.
- Cleaning London professionals recommend that you wash your windows from top to bottom in order to prevent drips.
Following these simple windows cleaning tips, you'll wash your windows like a pro.