I'm not sure whether or not you're aware of the existence of the slip-a design. It's certainly something new I have encountered recently and have decided to test out. In short, this is a sort of tool to prevent dirt from entering your home via footwear or any sports equipment (scooters, skateboard, roller blades). The product and its history have been described best at the website I have initially done my purchase on - HERE.
From two weeks of testing, I have taken out the following five reasons to buy it:
1) It's cheap. We all know this is the big factor when the budget is tight.
2) It takes little space. Perfect for any home.
3) It's multifunctional. It goes well beyond dealing with footwear.
4) Durable. I've carried some heavy things inside and it hasn't shown any weakness.
5) It's waterproof. No mud has ever leaked out, which is a might fine ally when rains arrive.