You have already learned some very useful tips how to deal with carpet stains without the help of professional cleaning products or carpet cleaning St John's Wood (Read Part 1). Here are some more helpful tips about how to handle the carpet cleaning.
1. Wet a clean,white towel or cloth with rubbing alcohol. You can use also white paper towels.
2. Blot the stain until it is completely removed
3. Keep in mind that blotting in one direction will prevent spread of the stain.
For some stubborn stain, you can use lemon juice.
1. Make sure that the lemon juice, bought from the store, doesn't contain added ingredients
2. Fill a spray bottle with lemon juice and spray the affected area. Be careful not to wet the cushioning
3. Wait for five minutes, and blot with paper towels until the stain is removed
Often, using just water can be enough to remove the stain. By using steam cleaner or wet dry vacuum cleaner large spills can be easily cleaned up. Dry the carpet thoroughly.
Some stains cannot be removed. They leave permanent marks on your carpet no matter what you do. Also it is important to read carefully the manufacturer's instructions before cleaning your carpet. Carpets made of natural fibers, such as wool, need special treatment as well as carpets with specific dyes. If you are not sure about the right cleaning products and technique, contact carpet cleaning St John's Wood. They would give you the best advice how to remove a stain on your specific carpet.