Sunday 15 May 2011

A Cleaning Nightmare

We are all familiar with the situation when we want something very much and we do all we can do to accomplish it but it is just not happening. Then we try again and again. It gain but it is like we are just impotent seems like the situation gets worse.  This is exactly what happened to me several days ago when I tried to clean my apartment.
I started with the dining room and it was OK until I began with the carpet cleaning. It was a nightmare. I was aware of that my carpeting was dirty but there was no way even to imagine that it was that dirty. The dirt was just endlessly coming out. It took me an hour just to soap the carpet which is the size of a school desk. 

This is when I decided to call to a professional cleaning company to clean it for me. I had no number no nothing so I went on the Internet in order to find a cleaning company. It took me 5 minutes to find what I was looking for. I called them and asked them to come to my place as soon as possible. They did. In fact they were even faster than I was expecting. When the cleaning staff saw the mess in my apartment they were hardly holding their laugh. 

They had brought all the equipment that was necessary and in just 2 hours the whole place was shining. I was pleased with the end result. It was so much easier. I paid a guys and went to a bar with my girlfriend.
Next time when I need a carpet cleaning or other cleaning procedure I will just call to the cleaning company and that will be the end of the story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment