Cleaning your kitchen is probably one of the most annoying tasks, which you have to do during your home cleaning. However, this is the room, where you store the food and because of this you have to keep it clean and sterilized.
Moreover, kitchen is the room that includes many appliances, requiring special cares. One of the most used cooking appliances is the oven. However, its maintenance is not so easy as you probably know. And this is the reason why many home owners hire oven cleaning services, provided by most of the professional cleaners London. However, if you want to clean your oven, without using any professional assistance, you need to learn some things first. And here are some cleaning steps which can help you with this cleaning procedure.
- The first thing that you have to do is to buy baking soda and an empty spray bottle. Both of these products you can find in every supermarket.
- Add 3 teaspoons of baking soda into the spray bottle, you can use a funnel for the job. Use a new empty bottle, because if you use one that previously contained some chemical cleaning solution, the cleaning results will not be the same.
- Fill the spray bottle with tap water. Then, shake it. Make sure that all the baking soda is completely dissolved.
- When the oven is cold, spray the solution in it. You have to do this at least twice a day.
- Use your oven as always. Just spray inside of the oven between meals, using the cleaning solution.
- Professional London cleaners also recommend to wipe your cold oven with a wet cloth, once in a while. You have to repeat the whole cleaning process until your oven become shiny again.