Everybody has something made of leather. Whether it is your winter jacket, your favourite dress or the new sofa in your room, sometimes may occur stains on it. Their right treatment depends on their type and the type of the leather, too.
There are some useful tips on how to clean the stains from leather, but if you doubt in the result and you are not sure you can take the risk to do it yourself, you can always call cleaning N2, trust them and leave it in their professional hands.
But if you want to spend some money and learn new methods of cleaning stains from leather, you can be sure this advice, given from Cleaning N2 can really help you to achieve good results.
First of all, determine what is the type of leather- is it finished, for example on furniture, or not like on shoes. Then you have to follow some easy steps and at the end you can enjoy your great looking leather.
For cleaning stains from finished leather, you will need:
- A gentle soap placed on the stain;
- Rub soft till it becomes a light lather.
- Scrub gently with little amount of water, don't swill.
- Eliminate the lather with a damp cloth.
- Use a dry towel to polish the leather.
- Make sure the treated place is dry.
- If you have any leather conditioner, you can polish with it also
For cleaning stains from unfinished leather, you will have to:
- With soap rub on the leather.
- Turn the soap into a lather and then wipe it away.
- Leave it somewhere to air dry.
- Use oil to polish the leather after the treatment.
Take a look at your as fabulous as new leather.