Many people get skin irritation and other health problems in contact with harsh chemicals. Unfortunately, some of these chemicals are used in commercial carpet cleaners as main ingredients to boost their cleaning effect and utilizing them practically threaten your health. Natural products can be used as an alternative to those harmful cleaners, and they often are much less expensive.
The carpet cleaner in this article can be used for spot cleaning as well as for entire carpet cleaning. Make sure you have white vinegar, distilled water, spray bottle, baking soda, towels and vacuum cleaner on hand and get to the instructions.
- Make a solution by mixing 1 part of distilled water, 1 part of white vinegar and ½ cup of baking soda in a spray bottle. Shake to mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour the solution into your carpet cleaner machine, or spray the mixture directly onto the stained area. Let it sit on the stain for about 10 minutes as advised by carpet cleaning Wimbledon.
- Use a clean towel to blot the excess solution from the carpet. If using a cleaning machine, run over the carpet with the extraction mode on to soak up the moisture.
- For stubborn stains, carpet cleaning Wimbledon suggests a cleaning paste of vinegar and baking soda. Rub the paste into the stain and allow it to sit for 10 minutes before wiping it up with a clean cloth.
- Once the carpet has dried, sprinkle a generous amount of baking soda over the carpet to deodorize. Wait for several hours before vacuuming up the baking soda.