Many people don't like cleaning that much. For many people it is a good idea to postpone the cleaning process. This process usually repeats itself over and over again until you finally decide to do the job. Most of the times you usually do not clean trivial stuff like your kitchen sink or the bathroom.
Well in my case I neglect my desk. My desk usually looks like a hurricane went through. So one day I decided to clean It and to organise it so it looks better. After all a tidy house is a clean house. So here are some cleaning Bloomsbury tips that I picked up along the way.
- First start by removing all the thrash, sort the papers on the desk and remove those that you don't need. Make sure you don't skip any wrappers or junk from food.
- Usually a lot of people consume food and drinks so take any dishes or glasses to the kitchen.
- Order your CDs and put them in a pile.
- Order your pens, pencils, clipper rubbers in a orderly fashion.
- After you finish cleaning Bloomsbury the bigger thrash from the desk throw away the garbage bin.
- Use a sponge to gather all the dust from the desk. It comes in handy if there are any stains left from food.
- Use compressed air and cotton buds to clean your keyboard and mouse.
- For the computer screen you have to be very careful because it matters what type of monitor you have.
- In the end put away all the stuff in the drawers and and your desk will shine.