Do you have trouble with your pet “marking its territory”? Has it don it on your carpet or rug? Well, don't worry, there are ways to get rid of the stain and odour. Here are some organic solutions to your problem:
- With peroxide – on a sponge drop some peroxide and water, then rub the stain. This will help you with the stain and odour.
- Spray window cleaner – just spray some on the stain and blot with a paper towel. You might have to do it two or three times.
- Vinegar – it will help you with the odour and it will lift the stain. Do not worry, cleaners Crofton Park assure that when it is dry there will be no vinegar smell, either.
- Raw potato – take a potato and cut it in half. After that just rub it on the stain and it will disappear together with the odour. It works better then expensive, chemical cleaners.
- Toothpaste – use some ordinary every day toothpaste on the stain. Just put it on the stain and brush with an old toothbrush. Scrub all the toothpaste away and rinse.
- If the urine is fresh, blot the stain and put over some absorber like baking soda or salt. Then apply a mixture of equal parts of water and vinegar. Then blot and you are ready.
- Dish washing liquid – take a small cup of water and squirt a drop of dish washing detergent and two spoons of white vinegar.
- If non of the solutions above work, you can consider hiring professional carpet cleaners like cleaners Crofton Park. They will clean your carpet and give you advice how to do it next time.
Remember to always try every solution on a small and inconspicuous part of the carpet before you use it on the stain. This way you will be sure that you won't harm the fabric.