Coffee stains are fairly easy to remove if you know the right way how to do it. If you act as quickly as possible when the stains has just been formed and are not dried, the possibility to get rid of them for no time is very big.
As cleaners Hale End advise you just need to follow the steps given below.
- Immediately take a clean white cloth and start blotting the stain with it until you remove all the excess liquid from it;
- Prepare a mixture that consists of: 1 teaspoon of dish-washing detergent, 1 cup of water with normal temperature;
- Dampen a sponge in this cleaning solution and rub the stained area with it;
- Using another clean white cloth, blot again the stain to remove the wetness;
- Now, make another mixture of: 1/3 cup of white vinegar, 2/3 cup of water with normal temperature;
- Repeat again the steps using this mixture and then rinse it with clean water;
- Launder the garment as normal and don't forget to stick to the label instructions for laundering.
However, if it comes to removing coffee stains from carpets, cleaners Hale End recommend you to use the following mixture: 1 teaspoon of a mild detergent without bleach with 1 cup of water with normal temperature. Blot the stain with this mixture until the excess liquid is gone, then prepare another mixture of 1/3 cup of white vinegar and 2/3 cup of water. Now blot the stained area with this mixture and sponge it with clean water. The stain should be removed.