Do you live on rent? Is your tenancy about to finish? Do you know what you must do when that happens? Do you know which cleaning chores you have to accomplish? Read on if you want to learn.
Here are a few tips from a professional end of tenancy cleaning London expert on how to manage the moving out chores more easily:
- First of all, you have to pack your luggage and put it all at one place. It is best if you transport it to your new home.
- Once you've emptied the property, look around and see if there are any damages. You must repair everything broken.
- It is time for cleaning now – start from the top down and remove the cobwebs, first; spray the mould-affected areas (if there are such) with bleach to kill the mould spores; clean kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and cupboards; dust the furniture; vacuum and mop the floors; clean the windows; clean all kitchen appliances well, there mustn't be stains on them; clean and disinfect the rubbish disposal, bathroom and toilet; deodorise the whole place. Everything in your rented property has to be as it was when you hired it – fresh and spotless. If you can't manage all of these chores on your own, don't hesitate to hire a professional move out cleaning London expert.
- If your landlord can't return your security deposit immediately, ask him to sign a new agreement with you that he'll give your money back in not more than thirty days. Otherwise, you might get cheated.
- If your host is satisfied of your work, ask him to write you a recommendation. This way you will find a better place for living at a lower price.
- Always be polite with your landlord in the end of your tenancy.